Shipping and returns
Goods ordered from the Perfect Home Web shop are delivered either to an Omniva parcel terminal, SmartPost parcel terminal or by an Omniva courier. You can collect your parcel from the nearest parcel terminal without any queues, at the time that suits you best. If you wish to have the parcel delivered to your home or office, choose the Omniva courier service.
At the moment, we make deliveries only to locations in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
In checkout, please make sure that you enter your contact details, including your phone number (preferably mobile phone number) correctly. When the package arrives to parcel terminal you will be notified via SMS. If the parcel is delivered by courier, Omniva representative will contact you to specify the delivery details. If the phone number is incorrect or you cannot receive SMS, the delivery is not possible.
Orders placed in the Web Shop are processed on working days (Mon.–Fri.). For orders placed before 12pm, the goods will be dispatched on the same day and should reach the delivery point in Estonia on the following working day, where the speed of the logistics service so allows. Orders placed after 12pm on Fridays, during weekends or during national holidays will be processed on the next working day and should reach the delivery point in Estonia within 2 working days.
Delivery to Latvia takes usually 3-4 working days and to Lithuania 4-6 working days. After we have packed and sent out the parcel, there will be a tracking code visible on your account. Delivery to parcel terminal is usually faster than by courier. Please allow a few more days for delivery during holiday season.
The transport cost depends on the size (dimensions and weight) of the parcel, and the amount is visible on the check-out page before the order is placed and payment is made.
The cost of delivering a parcel to a parcel terminal starts at €2.99, and that of courier service starts at €4.50. All orders of €25 and over are delivered for free in Estonia. Orders of €50 and over are delivered for free in Latvia and Lithuania.
If you make a purchase from the Web Shop, you have the right to withdraw from the agreement within 14 calendar days after receipt of the goods without stating a reason.
The withdrawal process is as follows:
- To withdraw from the contract, please fill in the return form and send it to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can agree on the return method. We will contact you within three working days after receiving the return form.
- Returned products have to be unused, undamaged and in original packaging.
- In case a product is defective and Perfect Home Logistics OÜ has verified this, you may return the defective product for replacement, with the new parcel sent to you at no additional charge.
- If the products ordered do not comply with your expectations and you received your package from an Omniva parcel terminal, you also received an SMS with a return code. Wrap your package safely, take it to the nearest Omniva parcel terminal and use the code from SMS to return your package for free.
- If you received the package from Omniva courier service, please contact us so we can agree on the return method.
- Once the Web Shop has received your return form and returned products, you will receive a refund as soon as possible but not later than within 14 calendar days after the package has arrived back to our warehouse.
- Since payments are handled by a secured third party payment gateway provider and Web Shop does not have any access to customers’ personal details and bank or credit card information, the refund will be made to the account from where the order was paid for.
In order to download the ‘Notice of Return of Goods’ file in docx format please click here.